Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22

Site Review

The Final Sprint website - a recommended website with lots of information for active people.

Here's why:
It has reviews on new products.
Plays pod-cast interviews. (my fav)
Mixes in a few famous track star updates.
Quotes for the day.
And you can e-mail them with suggestion for topics.

What I don't like, but is inevitable, in this world of en·tre·pre·neur·i·al·ism, is the blinky advertising.
--
In one of their recent articles, about cold fluid consumption, they suggested that unless it's really HOT out or you're perspiring profusely - you only need to take in fluids during events that last more than 90 minutes. I thought it was every 20 mins... I did reluctantly stop at a water fountain yesterday at the 6.5 mile mark - not because I was thirsty but thought it was a good idea. When do you take water breaks?
-----