Search This Blog

Friday, October 5

Going to Canada

I'm on my way to Canada for a week. Its Canada’s Thanksgiving this weekend. {Most of my family resides in Canada.}

Looking forward to:

New Running Paths
I love exploring while running. I was briefly lost once in a subdivision of track houses.kara

Using my American Passport
This has been on my platter for a number of years – finally I can breathe easy and enjoy the crossing.

Reading Time
Time to focus on my new training book - Daniels' RUNNING Formula. (Bringing some fiction too, The Cabinet of Curiosities and The Bridge of San Luis Rey.)

Cooler Weather
Packing my gloves, rad pants and earband. I find running in cooler temperatures invigorating!

Fall
My favorite time of year - the colors and apples, the softness of the leaves underfoot.
Absolutely the best time of the year!
~
PS
Good luck to all the runners in this weekend’s Chicago Marathon

adopt a turkey

-----