Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26

Trance Like State

Google earthHit a trance like state at the 7 mile mark. I’m not sure why - not enough sugar for the brain cells or perhaps lack of water. All the outdoor fountains, along the path, are still turned off.
I actually had a moment where I felt like I was being carried along – detached from physically running... Strange & wondrous - Unfortunately it didn’t last long enough.

Noted
- I’m still running my slow runs to fast.
And I think I know why.

  1. I want to get home faster.
  2. I want my coffee!
“The long run builds endurance. You train muscle cells to expand their capacity to utilize oxygen." - Jeff Galloway
Endurance -> The measure of a person's stamina or persistence.
Ability to endure hardship.
- wiktionary

Running along the river.

-----