Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24

Favortie Running Day

I love looking at Statistics – especially on human behavior. Yes, many of us are similar. I’ve been playing around with this online application that keeps track of activities – Positive and/or negative activities.
Joe’ Goals
He takes data for all the participants and creates a graph showing popularity. I was particularly interested in which days of the week were most popular for certain activities.

General Exercise – Monday is the busiest day.

Running – Monday and then Wednesday are most popular.

Alcohol Intake – Big time - >Saturday (An expected stat.)

My favorite running day has always been Saturday . I can run early and there is a lot less traffic. But many don’t find this a great day for running... I guess other weekend activities, such as parties, spending time with family, and travel get preference.
What’s your favorite running day of the week?

-----