This morning's run was a muddy trail race> Not having run many trail races; I’ve come to the conclusion – Trail running is swell if the path is dry!
- Kind of fun splashing in the puddles – like most of the other runners.
- New sexy look with mud sprayed up your back.
- You can wear old dirty runners.
- Watching others trying to navigate around the mud.
- You don’t enjoy the surroundings because you have to keep a steady eye on where your next footstep might land.
- Your shoe can be pulled off – muck vacuum situations.
- If you fall – you must continue to run with mud on your ass and hands.
- The Inability to brake on extreme turns.