Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16

Kudos to Jog Blog


Kudos to Jog Blog from London.
She was interviewed and highlighted in one of her local newspapers.
[With a nicci nice picture included.]
I’ve been visiting her blog site for quite awhile – savoring every post.
She runs through the streets and the marshes of London sharing her exploits. Describing anything from historic bites, to weird folks she meets along the way.

“I go through the marshes and onto the street and run through the grassy bit that according to my sense of direction (ha) takes me towards Victoria Park and I run over a bridge that overlooks a dual carriageway."
Not to mention her eccentric play lists including: Jesus & Mary Chain, The Levellers, Cardiacs, The Mission and Primal Scream.

She makes my runs look tremendously boring!
Add her to your Feed reader – Now!
-----