Search This Blog

Monday, November 23

Race Report - Borg Scale 17/20

Surprisingly fell apart at the 4.5 mile mark. But did regain enough strength to finish. I should be happy because I did meet one of my goals

No one, including me, could complain about the weather.
Instead of rain we had sunshine!


2nd Bridge over the river

Congrats to the winner of the 10k Jeff Carman for running an amazing 5:22 pace!

Time to read this book -
Run Faster from the 5K to the Marathon: How to Be Your Own Best Coach
and see if I can catch up to him next year!


Far Out Runner:
The guy in front of me wearing a pair of mauve swirl Lycra tights!
Race Chatter:
“I think the 10K runners start behind us." (5K Runner)
Post Race Snacks:
Banana, double shot Americano and a swing of Chocolate Soy.

Borg Scale

-----