Search This Blog

Monday, January 18

Weeks Two & Three - Happiness Project

Working on Gretchen Rubin’s 2010 The Happiness Project. Each month, she proposes an area of life to tackle for your project.

January: Energy
Week Two: Exercise
Energy clip art

I have a problem with over doing my exercise and ending up exhausted for the rest of the day. Exercise makes me happy - so, more must be better. Result – a Cellular Tiredness.
For me, I am going to strive for a balance by listening to my body.

“Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.” – St Francis De Sales

Week Three: Toss and Organize Hugh MacLeod bird

I’m a tidy, place for everything, kind of person so I totally agree with Gretchen’s words, “Outer order = Inner calm...
But there is always room for improvement.
I’m going to give something to the thrift everyday this week. I have a lot of shirts that have never been worn.

Some great ideas here - > Unclutterer

Entire HP
-----