You know the feeling, stuck at an airport waiting for your flight. You usually arrival hours before your actual departure time because federal regulations generate long tedious line-ups. (Most days.)
Hours of time… you could have been running.
I believe, now that the terminals are so massive, there is no excuse not to have a track installed. They would be tailored for folks like us that want to walk, or even run a few casual laps.
- Grassy track preferred but a nice spongy rubber pad would be OK.
- Possible Wii Fit stations along the way.
- Mile markers – ¼ mile increments – so you can track your distance.
- Storage lockers to put All Your Stuff.
- Water fountains.
- Memberships including perky t-shirts with the airport logo on the back. You could start a collection. (Don’t tell NIKE)
- Sky light – so you can pretend your outside.
- Feel refreshed during the plane ride. (Just don’t over do it and get all sweaty.)
- Decrease the chance of inflight blood clots.
- And most important…that wonderful feeling that you were able to log a few more miles!