Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11

Kettlebell Workout

kara 15
In regards to kettlebell swinging; I discovered listening to audio is a lot easier than trying to follow someone on video.
Gin Miller's Calorie Burner Workout with Kettlebells
I think it has to do with momentum ...

wiki image
(Image wiki)

I end up swinging faster or slower than the demonstrator. Trying to adjust can lead to bad form (dangerous) and set yourself up for a potential injury. IMHO
Of course I’ve watch a few zillion YouTube’s first to get the right technique down. But now I just crank this audio workout up and take it at my own pace.
BTW -> Kettlebell swinging is a terrific workout for your core.
Easy20/Easy30 Audio Kettlebell Workout

Juneathon Day 11
Kettlebell workout 25 mins
100 Push ups 3,4,2,3,4

What is a Juneathon?

-----