Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18

Got My AMBP On!

Product:Anti Monkey Butt Powder is a new product for active people. Excessive sweat from running can cause irritation.”
The powder consists of Calamine, which contains zinc oxide, and Talc which is also a mineral. The talc is absorbing and the calamine has a mild antiseptic property.
Anti Monkey Butt Logo
Test: I don’t really have issues with Monkey Butt. But I do have sweaty feet – especially in the summer. This can lead to blisters, athletes’ foot, stink, etc.

“With more than 250,000 sweat glands each, your feet are among the most perspiring parts of the body. In one day, each foot can produce more than a pint of sweat!” - How Stuff Works
So I applied a generous amount of AMBP to my feet, then slipped on my socks and runners.

Pros:

Smooth to apply.
Does absorb wetness.
Has possible anti bacterial properties.

Cons:

A tad messy – for blondes like me.
Don’t inhale it!

Summing up:
Not sure how well it works in extreme sweaty conditions and chaffing, but definitely kept my feet dry. I would recommend runners check this product out.

Free:
I have 2 small sample packs to give away if anyone is interested in checking this product out. Just email me your mailing address.
(My Email address is in the sidebar.)

Thanks Christian for sending me a sample of this product – Anti Monkey Butt Powder!
-----