I looked at the player which sat naked in my hand, the ear phones were missing…
This should make for an interesting workout – no diversions just workout.
I actually worked each muscle set more vigorously as my focus was on my reps.
Everything was all fine until I jumped on the treadmill!
- 2 minutes – Wishing I wore my glasses so I could read all the small print.
- 10 minutes – The people beside me are talking about roasting a pig. And I don’t want to hear anything about it.
- 12 minutes – The sound of the treadmill motor is putting me asleep. White Noise Trance.
- 17 minutes – Watching the fitness class in the pool. Even the lifeguard looks board.
- 25 minutes – Decide to do a heart rate test to see what percentile I’m in. Using the BIG CHART on the wall...HR 120 – upped the ramp.
- 30 minutes – trying not to look at the Hot Tub. It’s so damn warm in here!
- 35 minutes – Getting off NOW. Mildly impressed that I lasted that long!
A Sleep At The Wheel