Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15

Sporty is Sexy

I got a chuckle from this article about running outfits in Japan. Apparently, running has become trendy with the Japanese females. And they are adding there own twist to the sport. "Snazzy Outfits"
“Young women are appearing on the streets in running skirts, leggings, tops shaped to flatter the torso and shoes in rainbow colors.” -Kaori Shoji

"Because sporty is sexy!"

I have to admit I did see a few females with ramped up outfits in the last race. One runner wore a not suportive sport bra – short shorts and the required lower back tattoo.
That was not me. Guess I’m a strange, but sexy outfits and running just don’t make for a safe or comfortable run.


wiki image

And yes - my husband wants me to wear one of these skirts.
What do you wear running?
-----