Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11

Running Collage Meme

Anne of DMZ tagged me. And it’s only fair as I did tag her with a meme last month.
I created a collage with some of my own photos to respond to the questions.
[And please Check out Matika’s photo collage. It’s stunning!]
Thanks Anne


  1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago? More restricted and not as fun.
  2. What is your best and worst run/race experience? Vancouver Sun Run with 35,000 entries. Runners were over the finish line before I even reached the start line.
  3. What is your best race experience? Eugene Marathon
  4. Why do you run? For the post race goodies!
  5. What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running? Don’t run close to the edge.
  6. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know. I love flying places but it can be a test as I suffer from claustrophobia.

Tagging 5 more runners:
London Jogger, SLB, Amanda, KC, August
-----