Anne of DMZ tagged me. And it’s only fair as I did tag her with a meme last month.
I created a collage with some of my own photos to respond to the questions.
[And please Check out Matika’s photo collage. It’s stunning!]
- How would you describe your running 10 years ago? More restricted and not as fun.
- What is your best and worst run/race experience? Vancouver Sun Run with 35,000 entries. Runners were over the finish line before I even reached the start line.
- What is your best race experience? Eugene Marathon
- Why do you run? For the post race goodies!
- What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running? Don’t run close to the edge.
- Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know. I love flying places but it can be a test as I suffer from claustrophobia.
Tagging 5 more runners:
London Jogger, SLB, Amanda, KC, August